Second International Homebrew Competition – Bulgaria 2014
Rules and Regulations
1.Second International Homebrew Competition – Bulgaria -2014 , is organized by Bulgarian
The competition will be held on 25.07.2014 , Sofia, in Brewbar “Halbite”,Cherkovna str.,41
Any issues with the rules, procedures, awards, etc., may be made at:
2. Competition will start at 9.00 a.m. on 25.07.2014 ,
3. Competition will be limited to the following BJCP categories:
1. Weizen / Weiss beer, cat. 15A
2. American IPA, cat. 14B
3. Special / Premium Bitter, cat. 8B
4. Sweet Stout cat. 13C
5 . Open category – accepted styles outside the top four, they do not compete for the
Grand Champion. The contestant MUST specified in which category to assess the
submitted beer .
4. Every contestant could intend only one beer in category
5. The participation fee, in the form of donation is
– Free for members of BHA
– 8 BGN for non-members BHA
– 4 EUR for foreigners
6. Donations are accepted at the following bank account:
BG 05 FINV 915010UB480246
First Investment Bank
(Remark the contestant’s name and ” Fee ” or simply ” donation “)
Donations may be made in cash upon the Organizer, before competition day
7 The contestants are required to complete an application form for each sample and register
online, no later than 15.07.2014 , by e- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The bottles must have an identification label attached with elastic, rubber band(no tape or glue)
containing the following information :
• Name of the brewer and country of origin
• Name of the beer
• The category to which attend
Do not allow bottles and caps imprinted logo or other insignia.
Three 0.5 liters or five 0.33 liter bottles must be delivered by courier or by your country
The samples must arrive not later than 23-07-2014 to the following address.
1164 Sofia, kv.Lozenetz, Sveti Naum,boul., 45, Yordan Chenkov
8. Entries will be judged anonymously. All entries will be coded before the judging.
If we receive more than 12 candidates in a category, will be held qualifying round, with the first
six continue the competition in the second round of radiation leader in the category.
9. Winners will be announced immediately after the competition. All participants will qualify for
the final round will receive a tasting sheet with the comments of the judges.
10. Certificates and prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place in each category.
11. From ranked first in the category, the jury selects the Grand Champion.
13. Organizer reserves the right to change the rules in the case of emergency or unforeseen