1. All BJCP categories will be accepted except meads and braggots. Only barley based beers. We will also accept Black IPAs. Black IPA category description will be supplied separately.
2. Maximum of 5 entries per person, 1 entry per category.
3. 1 liter of beer must be supplied for each entry. Bottles of 33 or 50 cl will be accepted.
4. Beer must be packaged in bottles with no markings of any kind. No raised glass, no logos, no labels, no marks on the cap. If the cap has marks on it, black them out with a marker before entering. Tovább »
On 15th March, 2013 The II. International Homebrewers Competition – Hungary will be held, organized by The First Hungarian Homebrewers Association (Elsősör).
Terms and conditions
The aim of The II. International Homebrewers Competition – Hungary (hereinafter competition) is to propagate homebrewing and provide opportunity for homebrewers to meet in person.
- In 2013 the competition will be international for the first time, providing opportunity also for brewers outside of Hungary to take part and test their beers. Tovább »